Videos, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts, and Study Guides for all Chapters; Proctored Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam (180 minutes); 55 PMI PDUs (online certificate); Course Validity: 180 days
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques in conjunction with Lean. The objective of the online value added course (complementary with certification exam) is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process, minimize inefficiencies and increase with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tools and techniques in the organization.
This certification is highly recommended for employees, professionals who require developing a comprehensive understanding of practical implementation of Lean Six Sigma with the help of various tools and techniques for the purpose of continuous improvement in processes and products.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 125 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
Complementary Online course is provided with the certification exam.
55 PMI®-PDUs Awarded
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma and Lean concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Participants will be able to apply concepts to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt right approach.
- Participants will be able to apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing etc. in their workplace.
- Participants will be able to define, present and manage improvement projects.
- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalization of six sigma and lean concepts and principles.
- Work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises that demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant six sigma and lean tools and techniques.
- Integrated role play with all the six sigma concepts that make the participants work through an entire project.
- Work through multiple case studies to test the understanding of the method.
- Learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software.