Videos, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts, and Study Guides for all Chapters; Proctored Online Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam (180 minutes); 55 PMI PDUs (online certificate); Course Validity: 180 days
Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques. The objective of the online value added course (complementary with certification exam) is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tools and techniques in the organization.
This certification is highly recommended for employees, professionals who require developing a comprehensive understanding of practical implementation of Six Sigma methodologies with the help of various tools and techniques for the purpose of continuous improvement in processes and products.
Six Sigma Green Belt certification
This course aims to –
- provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tools and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- to equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma concepts
- familiarize participants on how to assess and manage project risk.
- equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 125 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be able to play the role of a Black Belt and will be able to define, present and manage six sigma projects.
- Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.