Videos, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts, and Study Guides for all Chapters; Proctored Online Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam (120 minutes); 25 PMI PDUs (online certificate); Course Validity: 180 days
Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tools and techniques in the organization.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem-solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory)
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will
learn how to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and
- various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem-solving skills
Certification Exam Format
- Multiple Choice
- 90 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
This course aims to familiarize Participants with the tool and
techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for
production process improvement in their organizations and help their
organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants are led through simulated case scenarios during which
they use Six Sigma concepts for solving simulated problems.
- Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues
related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and
take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be
immediately applied in real world projects.